“As a result of this new outward look, my confidence has soared, and I have pushed myself out of my comfort zone in all areas of my life. I took a new management role at work and have more than doubled my total compensation-all in 3 short years!”Financial Services, early-forties, mother of two
Let Real Life Style’s professional wardrobe stylists help you craft a selection of power outfits, and never again waste your energy stressing over your professional clothing. Learn how to find your best clothes for work and create crisp, attractive outfits that project confidence.
Our image consultants will show you how to look both authoritative and approachable while still reflecting your personal style.
Every wardrobe makeover follows Real Life Style’s 5 phase process:
This is the start of our collaborative process with you. Speak with one of Real Life Style’s DC fashion experts to discuss your professional clothing needs, the result you are looking to achieve from your work with a wardrobe stylist, and receive a customized cost and time estimate for the wardrobe makeover. We are here to solve your style problems and take all fashion related tasks off your to-do list.
The Wardrobe Makeover
We will transform your closet into a collection of career clothes that reflect your personal style. Your personal stylist will work with you to evaluate, edit, and organize each item in your wardrobe. You’ll get a fresh perspective, a clean closet, and a sustainable organizational system.
After the wardrobe makeover, your wardrobe stylist will provide you with a personalized Style Report that outlines your custom fashion formula – the cuts, styles, and colors which look best on you – enabling you to take your wardrobe to the next level.
‣ Choose between two levels of service for a custom package that suits your closet size and needs.
‣ Your personal stylist will advise you with a completely honest and non-judgmental attitude, providing you with a non-biased and trustworthy opinion on your clothing.
‣ We handle donations, consignments, tailoring, dry-cleaning, shoe repair, and jewelry repair, so you are left with as little of the annoying details as possible.
Whether you hate shopping or make expensive mistakes, using a wardrobe stylist to shop for your professional clothes is an efficient use of time and money. Our fashion consultants will make sure you find the pieces that suit your personal style and are appropriate for your specific business environment.
Meet us in your favorite store, shop online, or sit back as we bring a rack of individually selected professional clothing to your home.
‣ You will never have to search through endless racks of clothing again. We use your personalized Style Report to curate a selection of items in your best shapes and colors before you arrive at the appointment. All you have to do is try on the clothing we hand you.
‣ We enjoy finding an eclectic mix of clothing at online stores and independent boutiques, as we are not only able to support our favorite local businesses, but our clients are able to stand out among their peers with a unique, incomparable style.
Shop Your Closet
Never say, “I don’t know what to wear” again. Move beyond your stable of old standby looks and find new power outfits for every professional situation.
With your taste and career in mind, Real Life Style documents your outfits in a personal look book, so that you have a go-to reference guide for the optimal combinations of clothes and accessories that work for your personal style. Your image consultant will mix and match your items, increasing the number of outfits at your fingertips, so you can get dressed, stress-free, in five minutes flat every day.
‣ Whether you need comfortable commuting shoes, another layer for a chilly office, or a clutch for a day-to-night switch, we will show you the optimal combinations for each look.
‣ Have trouble accessorizing? We will tell you exactly which necklace pairs with which top, which purse matches which shoes, and combine it all into multiple put-together and well-styled outfits.
Complete Your Style Evolution
Refine your wardrobe as new styles hit the stores. You’ll benefit from our DC stylists’ fall and spring style guides that walk you through how to apply the season’s trends to your real life.
Learn how adding a few select items can keep your professional wardrobe looking current and fresh without starting from scratch.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of fashion, travel, and shopping tips through the Real Life Style weekly blog subscription so that you can look, shop, and feel your best all year long.
Not sure which look for an important meeting or presentation? Real Life Style is only an email away and is happy to provide complementary guidance for their clients.