Thank you, thank you, thank you, times a million! You brought my vision to life and I received so many compliments on my dress, the kids, the ties, etc. You were incredible and I am so appreciative. Thanks for all the hard work. Looking forward to many years together. Next up will be a maternity wardrobe!-Bride with 13 flower girls and ring bearers
It was absolutely perfect. I am NEVER fully pleased with how I look in pictures and this time I’m ENTIRELY happy about it. The dress, the earrings, the hair, makeup and my extra workouts paid off. The dress was one of the first ones that Kyle had me try on… that shows me her fabulous expertise. I even texted your lingerie specialist a few hours before the event and she responded immediately. THANK YOU.-Mother after her son’s bar mitzvah
Do you have a special event coming up that will require multiple special event outfits for you or family members? Will the outfits need to coordinate for pictures and party themes? From a simple family wedding at which you will want to feel particularly confident in your outfit, to a weekend of events for your child’s bar or bat mitzvah, we do it all.
Regardless of complicated logistical details or short time frames, Real Life Style’s event styling services will put together beautiful outfits that will allow you to feel your best and focus on the celebration.
We have worked as wedding stylists for a wedding planned in just four months, for which we created custom outfits for the bride and the groom, as well as choose coordinating outfits for 13 flower girls and ring bearers (see testimonial above).
Our event styling has also covered a formal bat mitzvah with four events over the course of a three-day weekend. We were able to create show-stopping outfits for the two parents, the bat mitzvah girl, and her two brothers.
Our style consultants have dressed women for the Oscars and other high-profile events, but believes it is the family events that are most important and memorable. You should be thinking about your family, leave the wardrobe to Real Life Style.
Every Special Event Styling Plan follows Real Life Style’s 5 phase process:
This is the start of our collaborative, event styling process. Speak with one of Real Life Style’s DC fashion experts to discuss your special event clothing needs, the result you are looking to achieve from your work with a fashion consultant, and receive a customized cost and time estimate for the project. We are here to solve your style problems and take all fashion related tasks off your to-do list.
The In-Closet Consultation
RLS will transform your special event vision into an ensemble that reflects your personal style, and is appropriate to the occasion, theme, and location of the event. Spend some time in your closet clarifying your personal style and vision for the event. Do you have multiple events and family members which need to be coordinated over a succession of days? Don’t worry, we will help you create a style road map for the entire event.
After the In-Closet Consultation, your style consultant will provide you with a personalized Special Event Style Plan outlining the scope of the project, each family member involved and their specific wardrobe needs, each event and its details, the cuts, styles, and colors which look best on you, and a proposed shopping plan.
‣ Choose between two levels of service for a custom event styling package that suits your event size and needs.
‣ Your personal stylist will advise you with a completely honest and non-judgmental attitude, providing you with a non-biased and trustworthy opinion on your clothing.
‣ We handle deliveries, tailoring, dry-cleaning, shoe repair, and jewelry repair, so you are left with as little of the annoying details as possible.
Whether you hate shopping or make expensive mistakes, we can make your life easier. Our fashion consultants will make sure you find the perfect outfit for your event, including shoes and accessories, with pieces that suit your personal style and are appropriate for the occasion.
Meet us in your favorite store, shop online, or sit back as we bring a rack of individually selected clothing to your home. Real Life Style leverages its relationships with clothing designers, store managers, and personal shoppers to your benefit.
‣ You will never have to search through endless racks of clothing again. We use your personalized Special Event Style Plan to curate a selection of items in your best shapes and colors before you arrive to the appointment.
‣ Our stylists pride themselves on utilizing a vast number of fashion resources here in DC and in NYC, so that you find exactly what you need and makes you feel confident.
‣ We enjoy finding an eclectic mix of clothing at online stores and independent boutiques, as we are not only able to support our favorite local businesses, but our clients are able to stand out among their peers with a unique, incomparable style.
Real Life Style documents your outfits, and those of your family if applicable, in a personal look book, so that you have a go-to reference guide for the event.
Your stylist will set up your outfits, including accessories and shoes, so that every detail is ready to go when you need it. We will even include a coordinating wrap for chilly nights and comfortable (but matching!) shoes for dancing the night away.
‣ Need help finding the perfect piece of fine jewelry or outerwear for your look? We have people for that. Need help with you husband and son’s outfits? We’ve got that too. From alterations to shoe repair, to makeup and hair, there is no detail we will not take care of ourselves or help you coordinate.
‣ We also have day-of wardrobe coordinating services available if you would prefer a calm, helping hand to assure there will be no wardrobe emergencies.
Complete Your Style Evolution
Refine your wardrobe as new styles hit the stores. You’ll benefit from our DC stylists’ fall and spring style guides that walk you through how to apply the season’s trends to your real life.
Learn how adding a few select items can keep your clothing looking current and fresh without starting from scratch.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of fashion, travel, and shopping tips through the Real Life Style weekly blog subscription so that you can look, shop, and feel your best all year long.
Not sure which look for an important meeting or presentation? Real Life Style is only an email away and is happy to provide complementary guidance for their clients.