“Though I’m sad I can’t wear all of the new power outfits to the office yet, I am grateful to have a good number of nice options for working from home!”Hill employee, early-thirties
Are you currently working from home on video calls?
Or homeschooling your children full-time?
Or somehow trying to do both?
Our new roles call for a wardrobe shift.
According to a recent survey, roughly 80% of business professional, business casual, and smart casual dressers feel more productive throughout the day, compared to just 70% of those in gym clothes and 50% of those in pajamas. As someone who has dressed men and women professionally for 20 years, I can tell you that getting dressed in a real outfit every day is a major mood and confidence booster.
We are offering virtual styling sessions for $250 an hour. Completing the entire 5-Step styling process takes between 8-12 hours on average.
Give yourself the wardrobe makeover you deserve. Clean out your closet, get the clothes you need in your wardrobe, and create outfits with the clothes you own.
Every wardrobe makeover follows Real Life Style’s 5 phase process:
The Appraisal (30 minutes)
This is the start of our collaborative process with you. Speak with one of Real Life Style’s DC fashion experts to discuss your daily clothing needs, the result you are looking to achieve from your work with a fashion consultant, and receive a customized cost and time estimate for the wardrobe makeover. We are here to solve your style problems and help you get your groove back!
The Wardrobe Makeover (2-4 hours on average)
The Real Life Style wardrobe makeover is the most efficient way to get the closet of which you’ve always dreamed.
During your first Zoom appointment, your personal stylist will work with you to evaluate, edit, and organize each item in your wardrobe. You’ll get a fresh perspective, a clean closet, and a sustainable organizational system.
After the wardrobe makeover, your stylist will provide you with a personalized Style Report that outlines your custom fashion formula – the cuts, styles, and colors which look best on you – enabling you to take your wardrobe to the next level.
‣ Your personal stylist will advise you with a completely honest and non-judgmental attitude, providing you with a non-biased and trustworthy opinion on your clothing.
‣ Your personal stylist will advise you on how to handle donations, consignments, tailoring, dry-cleaning, shoe repair, and jewelry repair, so you have a clear plan of action.
Personal Shopping (2-6 hours on average)
Whether you hate shopping or make expensive mistakes, using a professional stylist for personal shopping is an efficient use of time and money. Our fashion consultants will make sure you find the pieces that suit your personal style and are appropriate for your lifestyle.
‣ Virtual Personal Shopping takes place in two sessions. Your personal stylist will compile a list of shopping links, which you will review together, deciding which pieces to order.
‣ Your second shopping session with your personal stylist will take place over Zoom once all of your items have arrived at your home. You and your personal stylist will decide together which items to keep and which to return.
‣ We enjoy finding an eclectic mix of clothing at online stores and independent boutiques, as we are not only able to support our favorite local businesses, but our clients are able to stand out among their peers with a unique, incomparable style.
Shop Your Closet (2-4 hours on average)
Never say, “I don’t know what to wear” again. Move beyond your stable of old standby looks and find new power outfits for every lifestyle situation.
With your taste and lifestyle in mind, Real Life Style documents your outfits in a personal look book, so that you have a go-to reference guide for the optimal combinations of clothes and accessories that work for your personal style. You will be able to get dressed, stress-free, in five minutes flat every day.
‣ Your stylist will give you a range of options for each outfit, for all the different facets of your daily life. Whether you need comfortable but cute walking shoes, wash and wear clothes for day, or go-to date-night looks, we will show you the optimal combinations for each look.
‣ Have trouble accessorizing? That is part of the service. We will tell you exactly which necklace pairs with which top, which purse matches which shoes, and combine it all into multiple put-together and well-styled outfits.
Complete Your Style Evolution
Refine your wardrobe as new styles hit the stores. You’ll benefit from our DC stylists’ fall and spring trend blogs that walk you through how to apply the season’s trends to your real life.
Learn how adding a few select items can keep your clothing looking current and fresh without starting from scratch.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of fashion, travel, and shopping tips through the Real Life Style weekly blog subscription so that you can look, shop, and feel your best all year long.
Not sure which look for an important meeting or occasion? Real Life Style is only an email away and is happy to provide complementary guidance for their clients.